Monday 21 July 2014

Magical healing of my disease at Kerala ayurveda resorts


After shifting from Chandigarh to Delhi, I developed an acute condition of sinusitis because I was allergic to dust and pollution. Delhi being one of the most polluted cities in the world had the most contaminated air one could ever breathe. I was helpless, since my sweet manager decided to give me a transfer!! Life continued with me sneezing and coughing whenever I was out on the roads. The turning point came when I took a vacation to Kovalam and decided to stay at a branch of Thomas hotels and resorts.

My package included a complementary check up at the aromatic vaidysala of Turtle on the Beach. I was hesitant in going first but said to myself why not give it a try. The welcome was great and I was asked to fill up a form which had a portion in which one had to specify about any prior diseases. The Ayurvedic practitioner welcomed me and started discussing about my sinusitis problem. He recommended a few therapies which he told would bring down the problem from Chronic level to a normal level.  I can’t describe how much relaxed I felt when the experts at the vaidyasala were using oils for the treatment.

After the treatment, the intelligent practitioner was kind enough to suggest a few medicines for me which was easily available all over India. Now, I am of the opinion that Kerala ayurveda resorts are as capable of offering good services as major Ayurvedic treatments centres.
You’ve got to try it for a vacation as well as a treatment of your ailment.

No comments:

Post a Comment